CardifPinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider ofinsurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global bankinggroup, BNP Paribas SA.
Thebusiness was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and establisheditself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions.
About the role
This role also encompasses anumber of general administration duties within the Administration Servicesdepartment. Administrators are required to assist with the clearing of thedaily workflow within the following work areas; preparation of documents,scanning, quality checking, indexing, printing, sending letters, underwriting and setting up new claims, andany other general administration duties. The Administrator is expected tocomplete work to a consistently high standard whilst maintaining a high levelof productivity.
- Preparing batches for scanning ensuring clear policy numbers/claim numbers are defined on the batches, staples removed and splitting sheets enclosed.
- Scanning batches ensuring all pages match the number quoted, quality checking ensuring all documents can be viewed and the correct volume of pages match, indexing policy/claim batches checking the customer matches the system to the batch.
- Data Entry - ensuring all details are accurate from the claim forms when inputting onto our core systems
- Ensuring any manual attachments are 100% checked
- Applying the underwriting criteria to new applications for cover on a daily basis
- Contacting veterinary surgeries via telephone to obtain medical history
- Uploading daily files to the database
- Sending e-mail/letters to policy holders with regards to decisions made
- Ensuring that work produced is of the highest possible standard and within Service Level Agreements
- Promoting a positive image of Cardif Pinnacle and client companies
- Seeking to achieve and exceed productivity and quality levels and ensuring all targets are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Taking an active role as a team member
- Responding to changing priorities and ensuring tasks are completed quickly and efficiently
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance, punctuality and general time-keeping.
- Assisting Print Team as and when required
- Assist with the opening of post
- Carry out any ad-hoc tasks
- Identify and escalate to Line Manager any risks associated with both the department and the wider business.
- Answering and handling phone calls in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner as required.
What’s in it for you?
Our employees are really important to us and being owned by a bank weall benefit from some excellent perks. Take a look at these:
Company Pension (the companywill add in up to 10% into your pension pot every month)
24 days holiday (plus bankholidays + a day off for your birthday!)
Competitive basic salary
Excellent rewards platformwith discounts from some of your favourite retailers
Free shuttle bus to/from thestation
On-site subsided coffee shop,yoga sessions and massage/reflexology
If thisopportunity sounds like the challenge you are looking for then we would love tohear from you. Apply today to take the next step in your career.