Timberwise UK Ltd
Plasterer / Carpenter required for Slough, Kingston on Thames and Guildford
Due to our growing business, we are looking to increase our team in the South East region. We are looking to recruit a multi-skilled builder to work in Slough,Kingston on Thames and Guildford. Travel into The Greater London area will be required.
Applicants will need to be multi-skilled.
- Company van
- All PPE and tools supplied
- Access to support and industry training
- Monthly bonus
- Company Pension
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Family Company
- Happy Birthday Holiday
- Loyalty Awards
- Great Team Spirit
As a plasterer / carpenter, your role will include:-
- Safely remove plaster
- Apply render backing coats and skim finish
- Replace flooring timbers and skirting boards
- 1st fix joinery
- Install Damp Proof Courses
- Basement and Structural Waterproofing
- Application of internal waterproofing dry lining systems
- Dry rot and woodworm treatment
As a plasterer / carpenter, you will be:-
- A Team Player
- Good Communicator
- Able to plan own work
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- CSCS card holder
- NVQ Level 2
Experience of working in the Preservation Industry would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
We need someone to join and support our team who is proactive, customer focused, approachable and with a can do attitude. At Timberwise we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours. The right attitude is crucial. We look for people who:
- Are honest and trustworthy
- Are driven to consistently exceed expectations
- Take ownership of tasks and see things through
- Meet deadlines and be results driven
- Go the extra mile
- Respect and value others
A van will be supplied and hours of work are 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday with occasional out of hours and weekend work, for which overtime is paid.
This is a full time, permanent post for the right applicant.
Pay rate is commensurate with skill level and previous experience.
Want to join a Winning Team? Apply today!