Reviews.io are looking for a strong PHP Developer who can write clean, good quality code.
We work in a fun and fast-paced environment with a knowledgeable team of friendly developers.
Reviews.io helps businesses to enhance the power of their customer's voice to increase sales and brand trust using our advanced review platform.
The role will join our growing team at our Leicester based head office also supporting our teams in California, Berlin and Sydney.
Who we need:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering good quality code.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2-years development experience with a focus on PHP.
- You know how to build high quality, scalable and secure applications using PHP.
- You have worked with at least one PHP framework and have demonstrable experience i.e. Symfony or Laravel.
- Experience of building secure RESTful APIs is also a positive
- Knowledge of frameworks/tooling including React, Redux, AngularJS with TypeScript, Node.js, and Webpack.
- Comfortable with version control system (GIT).
- Knowledge of Shopify AND Magento architecture is a bonus.
- Person Attitude desire for Role:
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated and highly proactive
- Intelligent and analytical
- A structured, logical approach
- Good humoured and a great fit with the team.
- What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to drive the tech strategy and input into architectural decisions
- Plenty of autonomy
- A real opportunity to have an impact
- The opportunity to be part of an awesome dynamic team
Lots of benefits including:
- Holidays – 25 days plus bank holidays (plus birthday off)
- Ride to work scheme
- Great work-life balance through full flexi working
- Wellness and fitness
- Complimentary Chef cooked lunches