Skin + Me
At Skin + Me we have seriously big skin goals.
We are on a mission to change the face of skincare. There’s a huge problem in the world of skincare: people don’t just struggle with their skin - they struggle with how they’re supposed to deal with it.
The truth is that getting great skin isn’t complicated. The game changer is using the right combination of prescription strength ingredients with a stripped-back routine. We’re united in the belief that everyone should have access to expertise, treatment plans and to ingredients that work - minus the big price tag and the long dermatologist waitlist.
Skin + Me is a mission driven start-up, building a pioneering online dermatology service. We take customers through a simple online medical consultation and prescribe a treatment cream, personalised to the individual. It arrives in their letterbox each month and evolves as their skin evolves. No two journeys are the same.
In order to deliver on our mission, we’ve raised our funding from some of the best-known direct-to-consumer entrepreneurs and VCs. Our highly experienced founding team comes from the likes of Facebook, Charlotte Tilbury, Tails.com and Graze.com. Our experienced medical team includes industry-leading dermatologists with years of experience treating acne and skin-ageing concerns within the NHS and private sectors. They have developed our unique treatment pathways and are training our growing team of skin expert pharmacy prescribers.
We’re now looking for exceptional individuals that are the best in their field, who are willing to challenge themselves, and us, on a daily basis to build a game-changing brand of the future.
What you’ll do:
- Be trained up to a high-level of competency by industry-leading consultant dermatologists, to be able to effectively diagnose and manage skin conditions including acne, melasma, hyperpigmentation and skin-ageing concerns
- Review patient consultations, prescribe and manage customer treatment plans (once your competence has been assessed and signed-off, you will not be under the supervision of the dermatologists and will need to make all your own prescribing decisions or escalate to a lead prescriber)
- Be the point of escalation for complex cases
- Deal with medical queries and problem solve for our customers across our customer service channels and liaise with our wider customer services team
- Be involved in further developing our consultation service in an exciting start-up environment
- Be involved in further developing our dermatology training programme and to deliver teaching to prospective prescribers
- Have the autonomy to create best in class customer experiences
- Liaise directly with our in-house medical team
- Continually develop your clinical knowledge with regular CPD session with our dermatologists
- Monitor prescribing safety
- Report directly to the Head Prescriber
- An independent prescriber, registered with the GPhC
- An obsession with delivering exceptional customer experience
- A can-do attitude, incredible attention to detail and a true problem solver
- Ability to write quickly, with perfect spelling and grammar, in our brand tone of voice
- You will be entrepreneurial in nature with no need to be micro-managed
- Experience within the beauty industry preferrable
- This role is full time, for 5 days a week, including Saturday and Sunday on a rota
- Significant equity - potentially life-changing value if you commit to our long-term mission
- A daily challenge - in a thrilling, entrepreneurial start-up environment, no two days will ever be the same
- Make a difference - work within a revolutionary company that is focused on improving millions of lives
- Serious commitment to growth - personal development is important to us and we’ll make sure we support your growth, and give you broad experience across your role
- Support network – the Skin + Me investors and advisors that you’ll have the opportunity to work with have built some of the world’s best consumer companies