Pharmacist (night shift)
Feel Good Pharma
At Feel Good Pharma we have seriously big skin goals. We are a high-growth, venture capital backed start up in the skincare space. Having established our early processes, we are now looking to scale at incredible speeds while delivering excellent customer experiences.
We’re now looking for exceptional individuals that are the best in their field, who are willing to challenge themselves, and us, on a daily basis to build a game-changing business of the future.
What you'll do:
- Maintain clinical governance and regulatory compliance of the pharmacy.
- Ensure all members of staff adhere to the Quality System.
- Ensure Policies for Information and Clinical Governance are adhered to by all members of staff.
- Maintain clinical risk assessments and ensure all legal requirements are met.
- Ensure best practices are followed to ensure the quality of product and facility
- Be the responsible person for the operation
- Having a hands on approach to all aspects of the operation within the facility including quality and batch control analysis
- Work with the team to continuously improve the safety, efficiency and quality of the facility.
- Perform batch release processes by reviewing all batch data ensuring the highest quality standards are maintained for every batch.
- Report any suspected falsified medicines if required to the MHRA, as required.
- Report any deviations, complaints & raw material issues that could lead to a recall
- Ensure that all staff employed temporarily or permanently carrying out activities are trained appropriately
- Collate the complaints process
- Collate data for Management Review Meetings
- Qualified pharmacist registered with the GPhC
- Natural high achiever, motivated, enthusiastic and meticulous
- Detailed knowledge of pharmacy regulatory standards, laws and ethics.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical science or a committed desire to learn.
Desirable experience (please still apply if you do not meet the following criteria):
- A Pharmacy degree and registration as a pharmacist with the GPhC.
- Experience in a compounding pharmacy or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of working in a laboratory.
- Prior data analysis experience with large datasets.
- Additional post-graduate scientific qualification, e.g. MPhil, MRes, MSc or PhD.
- Compensation - competitive
- Significant equity - potentially life-changing value if you commit to our long-term mission
- A daily challenge - in a thrilling, entrepreneurial start-up environment, no two days will ever be the same
- Make a difference - work within a revolutionary company that is focused on improving millions of lives
- Serious commitment to growth - personal development is important to us and we’ll make sure we support your growth, and give you broad experience across your role