- Running weekly and monthly payrolls with over 1,000 clients and employees
- Responsible for the yearly process schedules in line with UK Government tax regulations and HMRC, as well as overseas tax regulations Production of P11D's
- BACS sign-off and final submission for all payrolls.
- Validate and sign off all quality related payroll checks and controls.
- Ownership of payroll related annual audit deliverables.
- Review and update Risk and Control matrix.
- Assist with monthly pension and workplace benefit processing
- Ensuring SLAs are met
- Realigning the payroll strategy to be streamlined, efficient and transparent
- 2 years of Payroll Management experience
- Knowledge or experience of HMRC and tax regulations
- Previous experience of Sage HR
- Specialist knowledge in all aspects of a payroll function is essential.
- Previous Project Management and delivery is essential.
- CIPP Level 3+ qualified
- Knowledge of overseas regulations
- Clear communicator, excelling at inter-departmental communication
on offer is a permanent position based in central Bristol, offering a salary of £35,000 - £40,000
The purpose of this position is to supervise the Payroll team and ensure all Payrolls are completed accurately, on time and to the full satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders in the UK.
The Payroll Manager will develop and maintain a 'best in class' service delivery to all customers and stakeholders, whilst ensuring that all deadlines are met every time.