30+ days ago
Brand Addition is a global leader in the creative promotional merchandise area and one of the largest promotional product suppliers in the world. Our reputation for creativity, service, customer satisfaction and quality is second to none and our impressive client list includes Michelin, Google, ABB, Diageo, L’Oreal, Nissan and RBS to name a few. Brand Addition employs over 370 staff in operations in Manchester, London, Germany, Ireland, USA, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
An opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Administrator to join the Brand Addition Finance team in Manchester. This role will provide support to our Brand Addition team across a number of sites and have end-to-end responsibility for all payroll processes.
Specific tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of several payrolls (4 European – 1 UK, 3 EU, 1 Far East), liaising with external payroll providers (3 EU) to ensure timely completion of payroll calculations
- Processing of cash and credit card expenses within the Finance software, coordinating with above payroll workings to include monthly expenses within the appropriate payroll as required
- Set up payroll payments within HSBCnet online banking system for all monthly payrolls, payroll tax payments and other ad hoc items
- Processing of payroll-related journals into the Finance software (payroll, pensions, tax payments)
- Preparation, submission, and payment of PSA, P11D, and End of Year submissions and other associated payroll tasks (pension calculations and submissions, PAYE, etc)
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for all payroll related items ensuring these balance on a monthly basis and queries are followed up proactively
- Perform Analytical Review on labor costs for European entities
- Liaison with external agencies regarding the above as required
- Understand financial systems and processes to ensure tasks completed to a high standard with a proactive view to streamlining processes
- HSBC Administration, including Company credit card revisions and online payment approvals
- Involvement in collating information for both the interim and Year End Audit, liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Use skills, knowledge and experience to add value within the Finance department and across the business, by suggesting improvements to processes and procedures, and where appropriate implementing those suggestions
- Perform the role with a customer-focused outlook, always aware of who our internal customers are and striving to provide the best possible service to them
What you’ll need:
- Ideal candidates will be experienced with the above tasks, having exposure to both UK and European payrolls (and ideally Far East payroll), as well as being confident and assertive with the ability to build rapport and effectively communicate with people at all levels. You will be determined to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Teamwork is essential in this role, as you need to ensure you collaborate with colleagues across a number of sites and time zones to ensure you hit required deadlines, therefore you must be team orientated and able to maintain positive and supportive relationships with your colleagues at all times
- Previous experience in a fast-moving finance environment is essential
- The position requires someone who is highly computer literate, with excellent Excel skills
- Effective organizational ability and time management skills are crucial, and you must be able to work to tight deadlines
What you can expect from us:
Brand Addition may be fast-paced but it’s a fun and friendly place to work. We have a big footprint globally but remain personal and transparent with an adult-led culture. You can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. You’ll have the support of a close network of colleagues and managers, and every day is different here! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition:
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, we also offer: Global Development and Secondment Opportunities - Flexible Working - Early Finish Friday - Finish Early On Your Birthday - Contributory Pension Scheme - Life Assurance - Great Holiday Scheme - Bonus Scheme - Sickness Scheme - Fruity Friday - Monthly Get-Togethers -Cycle to Work Scheme - Maternity Incentives to name a few.
Career and development:
We want you to develop your career with us and we’ll support you every step of the way to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have full induction and training relevant to your role as well as a mentor within the team to help you along the way. We advertise all our vacancies internally and there are lots of ad hoc project opportunities to get involved in locally and globally too!