Thank you for taking a look at the job description for Legal/Paralegal Assistant at NICE! We are hiring and continuing to move forward even during these challenging times!
NICE (NASDAQ:NICE) is a $1.5bn company with over 5,500 employees globally. Our solutions provide real-time interaction management, advanced analytics and employee engagement software to deliver faster, smarter and safer customer engagements, and to get major brands closer to their customers. NICE’s solutions help major brands to understand, predict and adapt to customers’ needs in real time so that they can create tailored experiences that go beyond what customers expect.
Our stock price has hit multiple all-time highs during Covid-19. We know the market, we listen to our customers changing needs and adapt, without pausing or downsizing.
About the role.
A Paralegal/Legal Assistant is sought to support the legal team across the business activities. We are looking for someone who wants to develop their career in law or in related areas such as risk and compliance.
- You will be preparing agreements based on standard templates
- You will be drafting simple documents
- You will be providing research support and analysis, as and when required
- You will be providing assistance with ad hoc legal projects
- You will be reviewing final version of documents
- You will be assisting, if required, with maintaining GDPR
- You will be creating and regularly maintaining the legal database
- You ideally have a Law degree
- You have enthusiasm to support the team and become an integral part of the business
- You have knowledge and understanding of contract and commercial law
- You are a self-starter with a proactive approach to work
- You have an attention to detail with strong written communication skills
- You can multi-task
- You can work to a deadline
- You are comfortable drafting basic documents
- You have experience in drafting and revising documents in Word
- You have strong organisational skills
- You have strong research skills
The job is based in our London offices (Blackfriars). The team is currently working from home.
If you are a NICE person and want to help make the world a smarter and safer place to live and like the idea of being part of a dynamic and creative team of professionals, you will be part of our vibrant, fast-paced environment. You will be expected to conquer professional challenges, but we'll also find time for fun. We prize out-of-the box thinking and we reward excellence. We offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. Our working culture is based on respect and teamwork, that strives for excellence and encourages everyone to give of their best, aim high and get the job done.