A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paid Social Media Managerto join a rapidly growing agency and winners of the “Best SME Integrated Digital Marketing Agency” at both the UK and European Search Awards.
A relaxed yet highly creative environment, you will work on some of the most exciting international paid media / social media projects available. In addition to this, as they love to reward great work, you will also receive ongoing career progression, salary increases, bonuses, training, development, staff outings, great coffee, on-demand massages, and you can even bring your dog to work if you want.
Initially home based due to COVID, however, as this settles down, you’ll then work from exclusive Kingston Upon Thames top-floor open-plan offices over-looking the river Thames. We are looking then for an experienced and enthusiastic Paid Social Media Manager who has:
As the Paid Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Proven experience working in-agency on large budget key accounts, as well with smaller budget multi-client accounts
- Expert level knowledge of all key network platforms - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Highly skilled in creating strategies for different audiences
- Proven ability to implement and optimise successful campaigns
- Great at leading client comms and relationships incl. budget management
- In depth and insightful analysis and reporting skills
- A solid understanding of overall integrated digital campaigns and Paid Social influences, and how to measure its success
- Process for testing tactics and creatives
- Help lead the social arm of the agency’s media proposition, from strategy to implementation
- Lead comms for key clients.
- Work alongside the Head of department to ensure Paid Social is integrated across Digital as a whole.
- Help assist with the management of Paid Search campaigns
In return, you will receive a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus all sorts of additional benefits and bonuses as well as great career progression and training.
To apply for this Paid Social Media Manager please click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!