Operations Support Analyst
Smart Recruit Online
£22000 - £25000 / Per Year
see job spec
Are you looking to forge a career within BI, Data and all things analytical? Build your career with us here at Key!
We are seeking an analytically minded professional to join our Operations Team at More2Life within an Operations Support Analyst role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start out on a career within data and analytics. Within this Operations Support Analyst role, you will be responsible for supporting the extraction of mortgage pipeline and providing statistical analysis, alongside helping to implement operational improvements across Origination and Servicing, Front and Back Office.
We are looking for someone who applies an analytical approach to their work, highly proficient within Microsoft Excel and has the ability to manage and identify priorities on a daily basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, ambitious and award-winning company with the opportunity to use your skills to help us to continuously improve our service.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- To create a reporting suite in support of post offer extraction.
- To create a BAU proposition to identify priority cases on a daily basis.
- To create MI to continuously improve broker feedback, the customer journeys and support the operating rhythm across the team.
- Support the development of MI for both Pre App and Post App through to completion.
- To help on board any dedicated support functions that require additional process improvements.
- To help with outward broker communications in relation to all operational activity
- To support and own the implementation of any new processes and integrate to the current operational model.
We would welcome applications with the following skills; Operations Support, MI, Process Improvements, Process Implementation, Reporting, Excel, Tableau, Operational Support, Financial Services, Compliance, Analysis, Data, Operations, Front Office, Back Office, BAU, BI.
23 days annual leave, increasing with length of service + BH's / EAP / Health care plan / Charity / Career Development
Monday - Friday. Offices in Fulwood, Preston. Opportunity for some hybrid working once training has been completed - to be discussed at interview.
Skills and attributes;
- Operational experience gained within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- A high commitment to quality in terms of both communication and analysis.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Proven experience of MI creation and improvement.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Previous experience working at a senior level is highly advantageous.
- Previous experience of working within a regulated business.
- Experience of Tableau is highly advantageous.
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.