Office Manager/ Personal Assistant
Office Manager/ Personal Assistant Job Description
POSITION: Office Manager/PA
REPORT TO: Chairman, CEO & COO
WORKING HOURS: Monday-Friday, full time, 9:30am-6pm (and emergencies)
Our client The Quarters by Bravo - an independent property investment and management company. Everything they do is driven by a desire to exceed the expectations of their guests, clients and partners.
They are currently seeking an experienced and confident Office Manager & Personal Assistant to co-ordinate our Head Office, and provide personal/administrative support to their Directors. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisation, efficiency, communication, and customer service.
You will be supporting the COO, CEO and Chairman in all business administration aspects providing full support to all Directors, and office support to the Executive Team. It will be a role which requires excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with different individuals, including international clients, with a calm and positive demeanour. The role will also involve a lot of proactive responses and ability to work of your own initiative. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, professional, positive, flexible and presentable.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Management of onsite meetings, offsite meetings, investor meetings and other stakeholder meeting agenda organisation - setup agendas, zoom, recordings, materials, minutes, hospitality bookings.
- Arranging complex international and national travel arrangements, visas, accommodation, and restaurant reservations for Directors, investors, and guests including airport collections;
- Managing mail groups and internal communications
- Meeting agenda management & action point follow ups.
- Ad hoc project work using Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Planning and coordination of various people team events, booking venues, investor tours, travel agendas.
- Ad hoc duties as necessary to support the executive leadership teams
- Maintaining office systems including data management, mail distribution, stationary ordering, and organising couriers;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, including international investors, always with a positive and polite attitude;
- Organising and maintaining Directors’ diaries
- Extensive use of Outlook to manage executive calendars, enabling the seamless coordination of internal and external meetings.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, agendas, reports, board meeting packs, and presentations;
- Taking notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings, taking minutes, and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings, ordering and arranging for refreshments and beverages;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff, facilitating smooth running of operations by managing cleaners and liaising with the property management;
- Managing the approval of invoices, making deposits, payment of utility bills,
- Assisting and carrying out specific ad hoc projects and research as per the Directors’ request;
- Ensuring office supplies are full (refreshments, coffee, water, ink, stationery, paper etc)
- Providing refreshments to the executive team and directors.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Technology savvy, with high proficiency in Google Applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Trello, MailChimp or equivalent project management tools.
- Proven track record of supporting duties at an executive level
- Can demonstrate success in project management
- Acute attention to professional details (written & numeracy)
- Personable, professional and excellent command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills (English as a primary language) - written & verbal
- Ability to create, collate, distribute company emails using MailChimp or similar application.
- Proactive anticipation (calendar mgmt.; agenda prep; problem solving)
- Confident in making proactive decisions
- Event organisation for fostering company cultural activities and team building.
- Team orientated approach to work
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Tact and good judgement in confidential situations
- Self-starter with ability to organise and manage own time
- Good judgement and excellent organisation skills
- Shows strong initiative with good follow through
- Nurtures, builds and maintains strong relationships
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent