We are not an agency
Hickton Quality Control are one of the UK’s leading providers of Clerk of Works and have around 90 clerks currently working for us.
Below is a brief overview of the role.
- Being the ‘eyes and ears’ of the client on site, updating them on quality standards both verbally and through production of weekly reports.
- Reporting on health and safety issues, site conditions and ensuring any matters are dealt with by the site management.
- Reviewing drawings and ensuring that the project is being built using correct methods and to specification/drawings, raising/querying any discrepancies verbally and in written formats.
- Monitoring progress against the contract programme.
- Identifying and highlighting defects and following them up until they are rectified.
The right individual will ideally have experience working on rail projects as a Clerk of Works ideally a member of ICWCI, however we are willing to consider personnel with a construction management background. Experience of working on construction sites, the ability to read technical drawings and interpret contract programmes and knowledge of British Standards and site health and safety is also essential.
Please email your CV to email@example.com