GI Group are currently recruiting for their client in Leeds, LS11 area. This role is multidrop delivery of parcels and packages to offices and homes around Yorkshire
Overtime (over 45hrs): £15.00ph
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A RECENT DBS CERTIFICATE(or willing to be put forward for one) AND MUST BE CONTINUOUSLY EMPLOYED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS (REFERENCES REQUIRED) WITH GAPS NO LONGER THAN 28 DAYS.
- Collection of parcels and packages from the depot
- Loading of the van and route planning
- Using a hand scanner to scan the items on and off the van
- Speaking to customers on a daily basis
- Updating paperwork including delivery records and proof of delivery
The successful candidate must have:
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than 6 penalty points is essential but ideally a clean licence is preferred, please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
- Excellent practical driving skills with at least 2 years van driving and multi drop experience
- You must enjoy driving, even at peak hours and be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg and be willing to work paid overtime including possible Saturday overtime.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines
- The ability to complete record sheets and paperwork
If you meet the above criteria, are able to work in the West Yorkshire area and would like to apply for the role of Multi Drop Delivery Driver - please apply online now or send a CV
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802