Just Mortgages is part of Spicerhaart: the UK’s largest Independent Property Group. With its rapidly growing financial services business, Just Mortgages, our reputation has grown to be one of the leaders in both innovation and technology in its industry.
One of our Principal firms that introduce to Just Mortgages are looking for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Advisor to be based out of their busy offices in the Salford, Manchester Area.
Working within our Self-employed division, under one of its Principals, this role will centre on the successful candidate owning every aspect of the mortgage process, whilst providing expert and tailored advice, ensuring each experience is stress free and easy for our clients. In addition you will also be required to provide additional services and products such as life and home insurance and critical illness cover.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser you can expect to:-
- Follow up leads from potential customers to convert into sales
- Source leads proactively from all available routes
- Recommend the most suitable product to suit the customer's needs, priorities and circumstances within a regulatory environment
- Assess customer affordability in order to lend responsibly and in line with regulations
- Achieve set individual targets in a variety of areas and contribute towards the overall performance of the team
- Ensure market knowledge is continuously developed and maintained
- Build and forecast a pipeline with accuracy on completion
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in terms of conversions
To be a successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser you will need to:-
- Hold Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practise (CeMAP) or Mortgage Advice Qualification (MAQ)
- Experience within the mortgage brokerage market
- Have a consistent track record of achieving your goals within your current role
- Be proactive and self-motivated, with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- An excellent understanding of the mortgage market, products and services
- Confident in presenting
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to overcome challenges
- Experience of Financial Services sales and understanding of compliance regulations
- A passion for achieving a fantastic customer experience.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to market and developer needs
- Full driving licence
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
In return you will enjoy:
- OTE UP TO £50K (Renumeration provided by the Introducer firm)
- Company laptop
- Support and guidance from an experienced and well-connected external network
- Incentives and rewards
- By working within this introducer firm they also offer:
- Discounts. Is there anything better than a few freebies? Join our team and you’ll have access to Perkbox, which has tons of deals for you to choose from, as well as free healthy breakfast in our on-site cafe, tea and coffee, and fresh fruit.
- Family friendly. Having a healthy work-life balance is important to us. Family plays a huge part in that. We know this, which is why we offer a minimum of 23 days holiday allowance per year, with the opportunity to buy extra days if you need them.
- Social. We value the relationships our employees have with one another, which is why we always encourage they come together. Whether it’s a catch-up in our on-site cafe, a team trip out, or letting their hair down at one of our free annual events.
- Doing our bit. We show support in every way we can to our clients, people and company charity, the Manchester Youth Zone. In exchange for a weekly £1 donation, every Friday is dress down day and for employees who want to be more hands on with charity events, we even have our very own Social & Fundraising Committee.
- Wellbeing. It goes without saying that the health of our employees is incredibly important to us. That’s why we provide a free cashback healthcare plan, as well as discounted gym and fitness deals, and free yoga every Wednesday. We also have a cycle to work scheme to encourage our people to make healthy life changes!
- Training. We want our people to be the best. We care about your development, which is why we provide professional training opportunities, so that you can be the best possible