Mobile Tyre Fitter - 22 Hours Per Week
Oldbury Part Time
Our Mobile Tyre Fitters use their expertise in the delivery of a fantastic customer experience in the field. Receiving bookings through a smartphone App you’ll pick stock up from your local Hub and drive to customers’ homes or workplaces to carry out booked jobs, working to the highest technical and safety standards. Once complete, you’ll gain customer feedback and if no other jobs are booked in, will return to the Hub where you will have jobs booked to complete.
You’ll be responsible for the safe keeping – and safe driver standards - of the Halfords Mobile Expert van and all equipment and will have:
• Experience of tyre fitting, gained either in a garage or on the road
• Experience of providing great face to face customer service
• The ability to act on your own initiative and identify the best way forward
• A full driving licence with no more than 6 points held for a minimum of 12 months
• An understanding of Health & Safety regulations and practices.
This role is part time, 22 hours per week, 8am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday, with the following benefits:
• Competitive salary with bonus paid based on Customer Service feedback and jobs completed
• Pension scheme
• 25% colleague discount across the Halfords Group
• Industry leading technical training to take your career forward
• Access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services.
• A van and tools are provided for use during shifts, and kept at the Hub when not on duty
Halfords Autocentres has over 300 locations nationwide, and with our expanding national Mobile Expert service provision we are one of the UK’s leading MOT, car service, brakes, repairs and tyres specialists. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.