MOBILE MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER
Construction, Property and Engineering
£36000 - £39000 / Per Year
+ holiday pay + pension
5 days ago
MOBILE MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER'S REQUIRED!
Location : Hampshire!
Our multinational client is seeking an Engineer's!
This is a great opportunity for career progression and exposure!
- The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a wide variety of Mechanical and Electrical Buildings Services Engineering plant, ensuring all activities are completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the contracted output specifications and ENGIE processes and procedures. This includes Legionella control and monitoring activities.
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 17pm
- Weekly pay + holiday pay + pension
- Arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns
- Call outs
- Van provided
- Base Electrical Qualification C&G Part A and B OR C&G 236 Pt 1 & Pt 2
- C&G 2330 Level 2 and 3OR AM1 & AM2OR C&G 2360 Pt1 & Pt 2
- 18th Edition C&G 2382 - 18
- C&G 2391 or 2391/2395
- BTEC Level 3 Certification in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR
- BTEC Level 3 in HVAC
- C&G 6188 Level 2 Heating and Ventilation OR
- C&G 7188 Level 3
- Competent Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems
- Experienced in Plumbing system Maintenance and fault rectification
If the role is of interest please send your CV in the first instance or call Catherine Rowland on 07990783508
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.