Are you a motivated and dynamic automotive Sales Specialist looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest dealership group?
Due to departmental and operational need, Westerly (MINI) Exeter,
in Devon, are now looking to recruit a full time experienced Sales Executive
to ensure customer centricity, procure car sales and present associated products to our MINI brand clientele.What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment as a Sales Executive, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
What will my responsibilities be?
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- ECOS vehicle availability
- Manufacturer (market leading) training
- 45 hours per week with Saturday & Sunday on a rota
Joining our team as a Sales Executive, you will be highly capable of constructing the sale of iconic MINI vehicles, offering a 5 star customer service on every occasion, assisting in the achievement of sales department F&I penetration targets, product controls, locating specific vehicles from anywhere in the UK and arranging logistical requirements for a loyal and prospective customer base, a desire to exceed your own given sales targets and maintaining above average communications with your client database. You will also work closely with brand representatives and other franchises to ensure Company and Manufacturer directives and objectives are met. Ultimately, you will create a bond of trust with your customers and act with integrity at all times.The ideal Sales Executive…
Who are we?
- Will have unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
- Be an exceptionally well-presented individual with the attitude to succeed
- Has the capability to quickly establish and build relationships along with demonstrating a professional and organised outlook
- Possesses an understanding of the automotive sales process and the importance of customer communication and prospecting
- Has a real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI's
- Goes that extra mile to provide great customer care
- Will have an advantage if you have worked for a franchised dealer previously
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, TPS and Body/Smart Repair Shops and Select Used Vehicles.This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be one of our Sales Executives (MINI), then please click 'apply'.