Merchandising Business Analyst
We are on the hunt for someone who loves a good challenge and works well under pressure to join our Merchandising team at Marxent.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn every detail about our clients product assortment
- Gather SKU level information required to deliver projects on our software platform
- Define client SKU level product scope for software project delivery in partnership with data team
- Manage process of gathering and implementing inspirational aspects of client branding for projects on the software platform
- Manage progress and timelines related to products for project implementation
- Work as needed with cross functional teams to deliver beautiful, complex software projects on-time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience in related field
- Retail Sales Specialist, Buyer, Merchandiser or Business Analyst experience in the cabinet, decking or DIY retail industries
- Highly detail oriented
- Expert in Google Spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel
- Must be tenacious, hard working and results oriented.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Previous experience delivering product centered software projects such as eComm sites or retail applications.
Marxent is the leader in retail product visualisation. With patented 3D planners, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technologies, Marxent's 3D Cloud is the #1 3D Commerce solution for kitchen, bath, furniture, and outdoor.
- E-Commerce: Shoppers design from photos and buy the room
- Sales Teams: Interior design and remote selling apps
- Enterprise: One platform to host and manage all 3D apps
Weâ€™re a down-to-earth company that makes out-of-this-world software and weâ€™ve found that team members who are humble, have a sense of humor, and enjoy working and collaborating with others make the most successful additions to the Marxent family.
Benefits and Perks
- Hard work is rewarded and promotion from within
- Real ownership of projects
- Training and development
- Collaborative startup culture
- Working with a talented international team
- Solutions you'll proudly share with your family and friends
Marxent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marxent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marxent complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Marxent expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Marxent’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
Powered by JazzHR