Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
At Hogarth Sea Containers we have in-house post-production facilities working on anything from a large scale TVC productions and mid-level content pieces, to sizzle reels.
- Maintaining Hogarth’s high standards in QC
- Organizing all of our media from production elements to broadcast masters, ensuring the technical quality of assets for distribution.
- Taking lead of any new asset management installations like Zonza, Frame IO and help guide the dept when users / clients need.
- Ensuring the setup of all computers and projects at start of business for Edit suites and workstations, ensuring a cross reference check with Farmers Wife and Bookings the previous day to ensure correct projects are set up. Once setup, checking for video and audio playback of the booked in project.
- Keeping all documentation across all workflows (such as encoding/transcoding protocols and standards) updated in a central folder (to be created) called Workflow on the SAN that is accessible to the team.
- Keeping all documentation for client best practice (On set rushes/green screen/ VFX shoots/Audio on set) updated in the Workflow folder on the SAN that is accessible to the team.
- Involved in the maintenance of workstations and edit suites to ensure a high level of service is provided to our clients. This includes troubleshooting issues such as wacoms/mice and help escalate to IT when needed
- Offering help, support and training to Editors / AFX / CGI and freelancers to ensure workflows are followed. Be approachable and client facing to in house editors and freelancers, offering support when met with technical issues.
- Escalating to Head of Post Production any workflow issues or issues that affect the quality of service provided (such as Editors not following protocol). Proactively work with Head of Post Production to find solutions to the problems.
- Strong technical knowledge of Premier/AFX & CGI render
- Ensuring Hogarth Media Transfer is kept up to date with modern technologies.
- You will be involved when new projects and ways of working are brought into Hogarth to ensure that we have the tools and skills in place to complete the work in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner
- Regular liaison with Tech for both immediate and longer term strategic planning: New Software requirements, Software updates, plugins, archive solutions, render solutions, VDI testing, hardware and software requirements for ongoing and upcoming work and future proofing.
- Advisory on new internal Hogarth systems, ways of working, folder structures, development, practicalities and blockers of data movement. Zonza development feedback
- Solid experience in Media Transfer in a Post Production facility and/or agency
- Knowledge of QC’ing to broadcast TV standards
- Expert with Post Production processes
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to adapt to new working methods and practice technology advances
- Be able to work independently as well as part a team
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and tight deadlines
- A clear understanding of the meaning of customer care/service
- Excellent time management skills and multitasking abilities