Prince Personnel Ltd
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Salary Circa £27,000 - £31,000
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join a well-established and growing organisation based in Telford on a fixed term contract basis, covering maternity for approximately 12 months. The key purpose of this role is to develop, drive and deliver a leading-edge and high profile strategy for a market leading brand; working across all marketing communication platforms to assist in delivering the company’s revenue targets.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Create and plan marketing activity with the commercial marketing budget and use financial strategy to advise all marketing plans
- Work closely with design studio to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Produce creative content, including videos, blog posts and case studies
- Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and customers
- Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
- Help in the creation of activities that can be included in the marketing plan for the next year of operations e.g. exhibition planning
- Carry out research on trends on marketing to keep track of the things that interest the customers
- Know the marketing trends being followed by the competitors by conducting competitors check and research
- Arrange and manage different marketing tools that may be used for the improvement of the visibility of the company or business in the market area
- Develop social media content to drive traffic and increase followers e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Liaison with external suppliers, customers, and partners to execute objectives
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this excellent opportunity we would like you have a wealth of Marketing experience and feel confident you could come and join a maternity cover contract role and hopefully be able to get up to speed as quickly as possible. You will have a broad range of marketing skills as listed above, be a self-starter, and be confident to pick up tasks and projects from the existing person and carry on with these whilst they are absent.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.