Smart Recruit Online
£25000 - £30000 / Per Year
Coalville, MID, UK
see job spec
2 days ago
Look! An opportunity to join the marketing team of a growing global player in the design and sale of Packaging Solutions.
We work with customers in every walk of life in the UK, and we need an innovative marketing team to reach them all. You could be part of this exciting growth opportunity, with a company that's put sustainability at the core of our approach.
You will be working closely with the Packaging Marketing Manager, to undertake the key activities in delivering the Packaging Marketing Strategy. This strategy is all about growth, and you will play a key role in supporting the achievement of that goal.
You will have widespread involvement in the activity of doing the plan - this could be e-mail campaigns, PR, social media, Website Content, Content Development, direct mail, advertising or internal communication.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Undertaking marketing campaigns
- Supporting the attraction and re-activation of customers
- Managing the Packaging Social Media Calendar
- Developing Sales Tools and distributing them to the teams
- Building case studies of our sales successes
- Managing our Digital Sales Tools
- Assist with the planning, promotion and undertaking of exhibitions, award submissions and industry events
- Ensure web content is up to date and relevant
- Work closely with the business development team on key opportunities, with content for presentations & submissions
- Management of generated leads, logging in the CRM and monitoring sales feedback
- Be knowledgeable on our customer markets, and our products and service offer
We would welcome applications with the following skills; Marketing, Packaging, Campaigns, PR, Social Media, Communication, Advertising, Marketing Plans, Digital, Promotions, Exhibition, Business Development, CRM, Competitor Analysis, B2B, Digital Marketing, Strategic, Planning.
This role is based at our Head Office in Coalville, Leicestershire with free parking provided. Other benefits include: Flexible buy/sell holiday scheme, Pension & Life Assurance, Eye Care vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Fiat Discount Offer, and a commitment to your training and development.
No Agencies please.
- 2 years' experience in a marketing environment
- Advance user of IT Applications, with the ability to assimilate new applications quickly
- Experience using e-marketing and automation tools
- Communication and copywriting skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- Degree Level or CIM Qualification demonstrating marketing theory understanding
- Experience in a B2B environment
We're one of the UK's leading suppliers of papers, communication and packaging materials into the print, visual communications, office and publishing markets.
You probably, touch, use and see our products every day, what you don't see is the innovation, expertise and dedication that gets them there.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
About the Company
Smart Recruit Online
Transport and Storage - Materials