If you have 2 years’ experience in a multi-disciplined Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant role and a passion for all things technology - read on!
Channel Marketing Executive
Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 + Exciting Travel Opportunities
Full Time, Permanent
Competitive Salary, Dependent on Experience
Our client is reinventing manufacturing execution system (MES) software for businesses looking to digitalise and drive factory performance.
They are now looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team in Hampshire.
In this role you will work on creative campaigns from videos through to global events. You’ll have the opportunity to run your own campaigns as well as taking ownership of key marketing platforms and assets.
You will be a creative person with an interest in technology who is looking to expand their marketing knowledge and experience.
As Channel Marketing Executive, you will:
- Support the building and execution of partner marketing campaigns, including the creation of email campaigns, blog articles, digital advertising, whitepapers and videos.
- Update and maintain the company website, adding content and ensuring the continuance development of the design and usability of the site. Optimising the website for SEO.
- Work on maintaining and updating the internal marketing database (CRM system), including email automation and nurture campaigns.
- Update social media platforms (specific focus on LinkedIn and Twitter). Suggest creative ideas for improving engagement on social media.
- Support the Sales and Marketing Team to develop sales tools and educational materials to enable franchises and partners to build and maintain healthy pipeline levels aligned to business goals and revenue targets.
- Analyse marketing campaigns and web traffic, in terms of converted leads and revenue generated from campaigns, in order to identify successful campaigns and areas for improvement (experience with Google Adwords and Google analytics beneficial).
- Provide support on the building of PPC social campaigns (main focus LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook).
Knowledge or skills required for the role
- Degree or equivalent in marketing, advertising, business, or in a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive role.
- Channel marketing experience within a B2B software/technology company.
- Ability to look at marketing from a business perspective, comfortable to talk through MQLs, SQLs, converted leads and how to improve the pipeline from a revenue generating standpoint.
- A creative person who can bring new ideas to the table.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Experience in the management of a campaign, from concept through to execution and the analytics of the performance.
- Proven success in supporting the execution of channel programs from planning through to implementation, on time and on budget.
- Knowledge of working with a CRM system (ideally Microsoft Dynamics).
- Knowledge of current digital marketing technologies and techniques, management of social media platforms desired.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills.
- Experience with Adobe software an advantage (InDesign and Photoshop specifically).
- Experience working with a global team an advantage.
- Comfortable with the possibility of foreign travel for work events.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Flexible working arrangements (work from home days if needed)
- Profit related pay scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + UK bank holidays.
- Paid charity leave days + paid jury service.
- Contractual sick leave.
- Company events.
How to apply for the Marketing Executive role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Marketing position based in Hampshire, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Brand Manager, Sales and Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive Jobs Fareham, Marketing Jobs Fareham, Marketing Manager, Campaign Assistant, Social Media Assistant, Channel Marketing Assistant, SEO Specialist, Marketing Coordinator.