4 days ago
Create Flavours have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
Location: Clevedon (North Somerset) plus UK (and occasional European) travel will be required
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Create Flavours is a rapidly growing, vibrant company, producing food flavourings for customers across the UK and European Food Markets. The ethos of the company is based around outstanding service coupled with providing our customers with creative solutions and innovations.
Marketing Executive - The Role:
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to support the sales team in all aspects of marketing and customer support. This position would suit an energetic person looking to develop their career in the food industry, ideally someone who has a marketing or business qualification and graphic design skills. We are looking for a confident team player who can develop creative solutions whilst maintaining a methodical approach to their work.
We are looking for a pro-active, creative individual with experience in the full marketing mix. You will be providing day-to-day marketing support for local teams alongside working on projects for the wider European group. It is essential you are able to multi-task and prioritise your ever-changing workload.
The role involves creating traditional marketing materials such as brochures and presentations, so experience using graphic design software is a must. You will also be using your analytical skills to provide market insights and present category information to the internal teams.
Ideally you will come from the food industry or have a keen interest in food as being successful in this role will mean fully emerging yourself in our foodie culture. We will rely on your market insight and ability to spot emerging trends, to develop creative presentations for our customers and prospects.
Marketing Executive - Key Responsibilities:
- Creating, writing and designing marketing material - primarily customer focussed presentations and sales support material (leaflets, brochures etc)
- -Designing and managing LinkedIn schedule
Creating content and Updating the company websites and monitoring statistics
- Providing marketing support to the Commercial Manager
- Market research
- Assist in organising annual trade shows
- -Working alongside Account Managers to provide Marketing Insight for inbound customer requests
-Supporting Group Marketing Initiatives and collaborating with European colleagues
Creating corporate communications for the group
Marketing Executive - You:
- Strong IT skills are crucial for the role
- Graphic design experience and the ability to follow brand guidelines
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and PowerPoint (previous experience of Prezi would be beneficial but not essential)
- Confident presentation skills to internal teams and external customers
- An ability to write in a professional manner
- Experience liaising with external suppliers, agencies and printers
- Market research
- Experience in the food ingredients or food product development industry would be a distinct advantage
- An understanding on SEO would be advantageous.
- 5+ years in-house marketing experience
- Graphic design qualification or varied commercial design experience
To submit your CV for this exciting Marketing Executive opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.