Construction, Property and Engineering
£45000 - £50000 / Per Year
holiday pay + pension + benefits
2 days ago
Group Management Accountant - Leading Company - South London
Are you a qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA) seeking a new challenge in the South London area?
Are you looking for an employer that can offer you clear career progression, development in addition to excellent benefits?
Our leading Technical Property client is seeking a motivated Group Management Accountant to join the business. Working closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Group Finance Director, you will help the business make key strategic decisions, develop systems and processes, help to manage junior teem members whilst also assisting in the production of key management reports.
- Leading business in this sector
- Structured business with clear progression and development
- Extensive benefits / Package
- Excellent working environment including parking / Flexible working (hybrid)
- Established team with growth
- Month end journals, prepayments, accruals, reconciliations of trade debtors, trade creditors, VAT accounts, pension and payroll, updating fixed assets registers and overseeing the purchase ledger, sales ledger and bank reconciliation functions.
- Support the Group Financial Controller with Quarterly accounts / reports
- Assist Group Financial Controller with managing the team and more junior members of the team
- Produce weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts for the group for circulation to the Senior Management Team
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with external auditors to ensure the statutory audits are carried out in the most efficient and timely manner.
- Assist in the management information reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal,
evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and departmental processes.
- Qualified either CIMA or ACCA
- Technically minded / good IT skills
- SAGE 200 experience would be an advantage
- Driven and keen to progress (career minded)
- Good all round technical knowledge
For further details on this exciting opportunity, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.