Page Personnel United Kingdom
The Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Posting all supplier invoices.
- Produce and finalise monthly trial balances, including preparation and posting of journals.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded in the accounting system and all main balances are reconciled monthly.
- Manage the invoicing, credit control and creditor payment processes (managing approval and signatory process).
- Manage company bank accounts, monitor cashflow of the companies and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare sales invoices to clients in accordance with the requests from Project Managers, fee proposals or agreements.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns to ensure timely submission and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Maintain Coretime (timesheet and project management software); ensuring project information is up to date and accurate.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and liaise with the tax advisers to file returns.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Provide administrative support to the Finance Manager and financial support to the wider project/ consultancy teams as required.
- Develop and maintain clean and organised file structures.
- To identify and assist in implementing process and system improvements.
- Provide commercial support and ad hoc analysis or reporting as required.
You will have worked as a Management Accountant in a previous role and will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified. A strong academic record is advantageous.
A salary of up to £38,000 is on offer for the Management Accountant role as well as study support towards an accountancy qualification.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a CIMA or ACCA studier to join a business based 30 minutes outside of Cheltenham on a permanent basis.