Major and Complex Loss Adjuster (North)
Tyne and Wear
Major and Complex Loss Adjuster - NorthEngland (Preston / Newcastle / Sheffield / Crewe / Manchester / Liverpool)
Davies are looking for experienced Property Commercial / Domestic Loss Adjusters to join our Major and Complex Loss Team. You will be carrying out the adjustment of High Net Worth claims, Major Loss and other complex claims including escape of oil.
The position is 37.5 hours per week and requires frequent travel around the North of England.
The salary for this role starts from £50k+ depending on experience and qualification level.
What We’re Looking For:
- A willingness to travel within the UK and flexibility in working arrangements to meet business requirements
- To handle claims in line with company requirements and particularly the demanding service standards of M&CLU clients
- To ensure key performance indicator targets are reached and maintained
- To actively progress and control all cases
- Understand and effectively implement Company and individual client procedures
- Ensure technical accuracy of the highest standard and produce reports of highest quality
- Be flexible at all times and able to accommodate appointment requirements
- Build effective relationships with clients, brokers and policy holders
Training will be provided which will be specific and pertinent to the role but will require knowledge, understanding and capability in the following areas:
- High-level of experience within an adjusting role, including major losses
- Proven track record of property adjusting and HNW
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and changing environment
- Dependability and persistence are essential
- Flexible approach and adaptable to changing priorities
- Full driving license required
- ACII and ACILA qualifications preferable
What We Offer:
- Company vehicle/car allowance
- Fee Earner Bonus Scheme
- Pension – contribution matched up to 5%
- Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
- Free Headspace membership
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to training and professional qualifications
As we continue to grow and diversify it’s crucial to us that all Davies colleagues stay true to our “Big IDEA”: to Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire. These values remain the cornerstone of what we do.
Take your first step towards becoming a Davies Person by clicking “Apply Now”!