As a Building Services Supervisor, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensure reactive tasks are responded to within the requirement of the service level specification
- Ensure planned tasks are undertaken in accordance with the maintenance plan
- Supervise a team of 10 building maintenance engineers providing guidance for junior members
- Report in to the Facilities Manager
- Take an active role in communications, undertaking job chats, team talks etc.
- Ensure all staff work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner
- Work safely, ensuring the safety and well being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
The successful candidate will have past experience in a Supervisory or Management role. The ideal candidate will be flexible and have previously worked in a Health-care/Medical setting, however this is NOT essential.
- A highly competitive salary
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth through training
- A commitment to you as an employee with long term job security
- The chance to work for a world class Fertility Clinic in Central London
Reporting into the Facilities Manager, the successful candidate will take accountability of the clinic and respond to any queries or issues.