Are you a caring individual looking for a new opportunity?
If you are, then look no further.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our award-winning Live-In team!
The role of the Live-In Caregiver is to provide care and support to clients in their own homes, on a week on/week off basis.
You will be building up a trusting relationship with both the client and family.
Tasks may include:
• Assisting with light housework.
• Preparing meals.
• Monitoring moods and behaviors.
• Providing encouragement to complete activities.
• Assisting with medication.
• Supporting with personal care.
• Providing companionship.
• Reporting all concerns to the office.
A few benefits of the role are:
• Paid holidays.
• Free company phone, uniform and ID badge.
• Carer of the month awards.
• Refer a friend scheme.
• The opportunity to complete a variety of qualifications, including NVQs and NCFEs, fully funded by Pure Homecare.
• A 24/7 support team.
• The chance to build a relationship with your clients and gain valuable experience.
Due to the current situation, many clients rely solely on carers for social contact, making your work more important and meaningful than ever.
Recruitment Hotline : 07903036633 Open (24/7-365)