12 days ago
Athena Care are currently looking for Live In Care Assistants to join our company to support our clients in the Bournemouth and surrounding area
Previous experience in care is desirable, however, to join our team and make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable adults, previous experience is not essential as full training and support will be provided.
This package has an ongoing live in rota. You will be provided your own suitable and private room and have adequate breaks each day.
Job role and duties will include;
• Manual handling
• Personal care
• Communication and Record keeping
• Domestic duties
• Assisting to attend social activities/ appointments
Rates of pay start from £540 per working week. Athena Care will make a contribution to those who travel for interview and training and where necessary a hotel room. Telephone interviews will be arranged.
As a Live in Care Assistant you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
Before you are assigned work you are required to hold a valid DBS to file and link to the update service. If you are not already on the DBS update service don't worry we can apply for you.
You are applying for a role as a Live In Care worker, a role which entails close personal contact with service users and others and in which you will not always be able to observe ‘social distancing’ for the purposes of avoiding transmission of the COVID-19 coronavirus, please ensure that you are comfortable working within this environment.
Athena Care is an equal opportunities employer.
BH1, BH12, BH13, BH14, BH15, BH16, BH17, BH18, BH19, BH20, BH21, BH22, BH23, BH24, BH25
Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, New Milton, Ringwood, Wimbourne, Wareham, Swanage