Live In Care Assistant
Find your perfect live-in care opportunity with the UK’s #1 live-in care agency. We’re looking for talented carers in London and across the UK to join us on our mission to reinvent what it means to age.
With Elder, you’re in complete control and can pick placements that suit you, whether you’re looking for a one-week placement or something more long-term. You’ll do something truly life-changing by supporting people in their own homes.
Why join Elder?
- We offer work that fits around your life, with full-time, flexible work patterns
- Find placements matched to your location and unique skills wherever you are in the UK with our mobile Elder Hub
- You’ll have full flexibility to choose who you care for as a live-in carer
- We’ll cover your travel costs in full to and from a placement, no matter how far you have to travel from where you’re living
- On top of your weekly earnings, you’ll have your own comfortable private space, plus all food is paid for
- We’re here to support you - our dedicated expert in-house team is on hand to help every day of the week
- While building exceptional one-to-one relationships you’ll be rewarded for your work - we pay a competitive rate of £600-£750 per week + starting bonus on some placements and up to £200 a month extra for placements where driving is needed
- We’ve made applying easy. Finish your application online in moments. All of our onboarding process is fully-remote over the phone and video call
What you’ll need:
- Ability to commit to placements for a minimum of 7 nights
- A valid clean enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check in England & Wales or PVG (Protecting Vulnerable Groups membership) in Scotland (we can help you get one if you don’t have one)
- Empathy, compassion, dedication, reliability and a friendly smile
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a reliable carer in the last 5 years
- Ability to provide 2 professional references that Elder can verify
- Good level of spoken English and the right to work in the UK
- Ability to attend an online interview
Click on apply to get started today and join the Elder community.