LIBOR TRANSITION Analyst London – 6 Month Contract
A Leading investment bank City of London looking for Libor Transition analyst. The role NEEDS hands on current Libor Transition this is a Must and will be checked as an initial filter.
The role needs proactive analyst who can review the position and understand the bigger picture.. Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the firm operates, such as MiFID II, FCA Product Intervention & Oversight Sourcebook, ESMA Guidelines, governance and control processes etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Systems Skills – Intermediate/Advanced level - MS Office, MS Project, MS PPT and Visio.
- Experience in liaising with relevant stakeholders to carry out gap analysis reviews against regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with LIBOR transition and must have exceptional communication skills including the ability to hit the floor running immediately and complement existing team.
- Demonstrable experience of driving significant and complex organizational change in a similarly large complex bank.
- Strong governance background with an excellent understanding of product governance requirements
- Responsibilities will include:
- EMEA COO Office administrative work for the EMEA Product review work stream within the Libor transition programme
- Reviewing Product Change Assessments (PCAs) within the Enterprise Risk Assessment for New Business Initiatives (RANBI) tool for immaterial modifications to products and routing such requests to the relevant SMEs
- Supporting the New Business Initiatives review/approval process for immaterial modifications to products including consultations with the appropriate Legal Entities, regional financial crimes manager, wholesale business controls and the EMEA COO/NIC Chair.
- Supporting the regional approval processes for material modifications to products impacted by the LIBOR Transition.
- Liaising with all relevant SMEs on LiBOR transition initiatives and participating in working groups/committees
- Facilitating approvals from regional support functions and the regional COO and documenting any comments into the Enterprise Risk Assessment for New Business Initiatives (RANBI) tool
Please send your profile to us for review.