This position is based in Halifax, easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield & Rochdale
They also offer a £bonus scheme, generous pension allowance on top, flexi-time, 25 days annual leave, private medical scheme, gym discounts (when they can open!) and loads more!
So what tech skills do you need:
- Backend – Node.js / Typescript, MongoDB / NOSQL
- Supporting technology skills – Gitlab, AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience developing microservices on scalable cloud infrastructures such as AWS/Azure
- Leadership skills with demonstrable experience in mentoring and leading agile development
- Experience developing code for highly available business critical software.
- Demonstrable experience of agile working practices, Continuous integration, GIT flow,modern development patterns and practices.
- Previous experiences as a Senior/Lead software engineer
And how you’ll be using them:
- Working within a multi-disciplinary engineering team to develop and implement products by applying a knowledge of design principles, procedures and practices
- Lead architecture, design, coding, quality and security reviews.
- Contribute to (and leads, where appropriate) the relevant scrum events; sprint planning / user
- story estimation, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews / demos and retrospectives
- Take ownership to overcome technical problems and live incidents.
- Coach the team to follow excellent coding practices and quality standards and provide
- training and mentoring to the squad.
Sounds good to you? Drop us a line to find out more and we can go through the full details. All interviews & onboarding are being conducted remotely at this time.