Salary / Benefits:
45,000 - 65,000 SEK per month depending upon experience
January 2020 onwards
My client provides services in concrete structures, bridges, tunnels and mountain areas, road construction and foundation work and have many years of experience and expertise in challenging infrastructure projects.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience as KMA in major infrastructure projects, ideally 10 years.
- Previous working experience Included in the regional management team
- Work experience on projects within an overall region.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Swedish & English in speech and writing.
- KMA coordination experience with ground works and foundations.
- HSE / KMA experience within Swedish construction companies.
- Working on a number of high profile / prestigious international rail, infrastructure and civils projects
- The opportunity to join a large international construction company
- One of Stockholm's busiest routes with a renovation and a upgrading needed to meet modern demand for reliable and sustainable travel.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.