IT Service Desk Analyst
We currently have a vacancy for a full time IT Service Desk Analyst working from our Wilmslow office.
The IT Service Desk is the single point of contact for all IT requests and issues.
You will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, professional environment and should have excellent customer service skills and broad knowledge of IT. Be confident, friendly and approachable with a good telephone manner and able to communicate with staff who have varying IT Knowledge. Having an eye for detail and accuracy is essential.
You will have previous experience within IT service desk and demonstratable customer service skills
Include but not limited to:
* Logging all requests accurately and to a high-quality originating from our portal, e-mails, telephone and face to face
* Provide 1st line technical support
* Responding to service requests
* Acting as customer liaison and delivering an excellent customer experience
* Take ownership of user requests and be pro-active when dealing with user issues
* Providing updates to the customer on the progression of their call
* Administration of required systems and documentation
* Liaising with 2nd and 3rd line support teams and 3rd party/vendor support teams
* Escalating calls where necessary, monitoring 2nd and 3rd line SLA's
* Log all incidents on the service desk system
* Keep the IT asset register up to date
* Support hours are currently 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday, with a shift rota
* Office based Customer Service skills
* Empathy and understanding of customer needs
* Effective organisation and time management skills
* A good technical understanding of computers, networks and communications systems
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to work accurately under pressure
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of Windows 10, O365 & Active Directory
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.