IT Security Engineer
£35000 - £45000 / Per Year
Birmingham, MID, UK
tech culture, high profile clients
3 days ago
Role: IT Security Engineer / SOC Engineer
Location: Birmingham - but remote with occasional site visits.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
We are helping a high growth consultancy, bring in an IT Security engineer whom shall help support the clients external customers.
You will work closely with the SOC teams in order to identify and rectify vulnerabilities.
Technical Requirements - You will have knowledge of some but NOT all of the below-
- Threat hunting
- Threat Management
- Patch Management - Deployment and Reporting.
- IPS/IDS configuration.
- Email security.
- Web Proxy.
- Device encryption.
- Pen Test scoping and reviewing/remediating findings.
- SIEM logs analysis.
- Security reporting - Anti-virus, Software application patching, hardware lifecycle management.
- Experience of using the following technology is desirable:-
- Symantec Anti-Virus
- MS Azure
- Office 365 Security Centre / Threat Management
- Checkpoint Firewalls administration and configuration
Desirable Experience/Technical Requirements
- Knowledge of Cloud storage solutions such as Box.com
- Agile working environment experience
- Previous experience with relevant information security and management standards preferred
- Some exposure to Network Security
- Some experience of Mac OS and iOS devices
Send your CV in to Dan Rodrigues or call on 07825 444 051.
We will interview using video and onboard using video as well.
About the Company