Investor Relations & Corporate Communications Executive (12m FTC)
London, London, City of
The successful candidate will be supporting the Global Experian leader for Investor Relations and Communications in the management and administration of a wide range of communications and logistical activities in order to facilitate efficient and effective delivery of the Investor Relations and Communications programme for Experian.
Please note, this role will be for a period of 12 months (FTC).
What you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Investor Relations team to deliver:
- A range of internal and external events (with the support of the VP Investor Relations) including 1-2-1 investor meetings, roadshows, site visits, conferences and investor teach-ins
- Manage requests from investors for meetings with the investor relations team and other senior management, including CEO, CFO and COO
- Plan and manage logistical support for Experian results announcement including notification emails, timetable and briefing of external suppliers
- Manage the IR database of contacts, maintain the IR calendar
- Provide logistical support for delivery of special strategic communications
In addition to the above, the role includes support for the Chief Communications Officer and the Global Head of Internal Communications, including:
- Co-ordinate and book travel arrangements and manage diaries
- Co-ordinate and manage all internal and external visits
- Manage the business continuity process for the IR & Comms team
- Manage incoming/outgoing communications on behalf of the CCO
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office (for example invoice processing, expense claims, monitor and report costs)
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Good standard of higher education, minimum 'A' Level or equivalent
Required Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated experience in investor relations and communications activities
- Strong organisational skills with high standards of accuracy, quality, attention to detail and time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an engaging manner
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and needs
- Proactive approach to work with ability to act on own initiative
- High levels of attention to detail and taking pride in accuracy and timeliness
- Good standard of written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive data in a professional and confidential manner
- A professional approach with a highly developed understanding of the need to act confidentially
- Excellent office software skills - Microsoft, macOS
- Fluency with Microsoft 365
- Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Who are Experian?
- We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
- For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
- Our 17,200 people in 44 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
- Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
- To learn more about our culture and what it's really like to work here, check out our LinkedIn and social media channels using the hashtags #ExperianLife and #ExperianWay #LI-G