Internal Auditor 2021-05-27T11:10:18.773
Responsibility for the existence of a robust control environment, including the annual internal controls testing campaign in accordance with Safran Internal Control and Group requirements.
1. Promote and ensure the implementation of all Safran Group and Safran Seats GB Ltd systems, internal controls and processes, in particular with respect to the law relating to financial security. This will include the design, deployment and monitoring of internal controls processes in line with Safran standards.
2. Standard management and financial internal control testing to identify non-compliance of current operating procedures and standards within multiple departments, especially Finance, HR and Purchasing. Specifically:
+ - Conduct internal control tests in accordance with the Safran Department of Audit and Control (DACI) annual campaign requirements and guidelines
3. - Build, monitor and manage the actions from previous and current internal control campaigns, making recommendations on corrective actions and improvements in accordance with the scope of the DACI guidelines
+ - Testing the financial and budgetary controls, reporting results, building and monitoring action plans
4. Assist Safran Internal and 3rd party external auditors as required.
5. Assist Finance team with internal financial reporting requirements as required.
Knowledge & Qualifications
+ • Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
Experience – Essential
+ • Understanding of financial controls and processes
+ • Auditing or internal control experience of a similar organisation
+ • Proficient in the use of all MS Office packages
+ • Preparing presentations for senior review
Experience - Desirable
+ • Knowledge of BAAN ERP systems
+ • Experience of writing and/or delivering financial training
Skills. Competencies and Personal Attributes
+ • Building relationships with and managing internal customers and stakeholders
+ • Excellent communication skills
+ • Organised and Structured approach to work
+ • Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
+ • Team player
+ • Proactive
+ • Ability to make decision while ensuring that issues/risks have been appropriately considered and mitigated
Specificity of the job
Company information Safran Seats
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
Finance and management
Employees / Staff
Cwmbran, England, UK
Fixed Term contract, Full-time, 6 Month FTC