Intermediate Frontend Engineer
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing software company with offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and South Africa, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
By joining IsoMetrix now you have the opportunity to significantly contribute towards the building of new products and the state-of-the-art platform that powers it.
The appointed candidate will be working in developing and maintaining the IsoMetrix Software Solution and its ecosystem.
We use Azure DevOps and Git as our repo, we also use Azure's automated CI/CD tools for our deployments.
Required programming languages:
Additional programming languages that would be an advantage:
Minimum education and experience:
- BSc Computer Science or relevant qualification
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Frontend/Web Development.
- Minimum 1 years Vue.js experience
- Experience with Vue3.js would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years C# and ASP.Net Development
- Understand client-server architecture specifically the web stack.
- Understanding of N-Tier and MVC systems.
- Ability to follow functional & technical specifications and create technical specifications when necessary.
- Microsoft Certification.
- Good understanding of different development methodologies.
- Experience with CI/CD beneficial.
- Must have strong communication and time management skills.
- Positive attitude, team player and hard worker.
- Someone who is willing to learn; stays calm under pressure and ability to multitask.
Role will be remote within the UK time zone, with the successful candidate willing to regularly join in-person meetings.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
HR Data Privacy Link: