Insurance Services Administrator
Working as part of the Binding Authority Management Team based in our Stokeoffice, you will complete a monthly cycle of tasks that assists in the management process of insurance transactions on behalf of our clients, who insure a multitude of businesses from airliners to football teams!
You’ll work closely with our clients to provide a complete database of written business and will be responsible for managing relationships with key stakeholders to bring about continuous improvements in the provision and quality of our service.
You will work to meet pre-agreed targets to ensure that internal and external SLA’s, and objectives are met.
35 Hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Slip Information from Client remote Systems / market repositories.
- Set up Coverholder/ Binder information onto Insurer and Market Services’ bespoke Binding Authority System using key details from the slip sections and ensuring where binders have multiple sections that all this information is uploaded accurately.
- Where broker/ third parties utilise repositories ensure bordereaux is downloaded and any missing bordereaux should be reported.
- Contact brokers/ third parties to obtain all missing RLD, written and premium bordereaux which is not available on market systems.
- Review all emails that are sent to Insurer and Market Services’ generic mailbox within SLA to ensure bordereaux is obtained and processed within a timely manner.
- To save Bordereaux received to correct locations and file email correspondence in the correct Insurer and Market Services’ format.
- Reconcile the premium bordereaux against Lloyds Account Enquiry to ensure the overall premium declarations on the bordereaux have been signed and paid to Xchanging.
- Map subsequent bordereaux against pre-defined Lloyd’s templates, creating templates where these do not exist.
- Submit all new/ amended mapping templates to QC and work with the quality controller to resolve errors and ensure these errors are improved on.
- Review compliance checks upon uploading, against client requirement tables, validating certain fields as defined under the slip requirements against the information supplied within the bordereaux.
- Maintain feedback in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring this is followed up where necessary. Ensure such feedback is comprehensive and addresses all Binder related criteria thus providing dashboard viewers with a true and accurate position.
- Progress coverholder bordereaux standards to bring these in line with Lloyd’s and clients’ requirements and escalations any bordereaux quality issues to the broker and team leaders.
- Conduct analysis of historical bordereaux uploads eradicating bordereaux provision and quality issues as part of the renewal reporting process.
- Undertake as required ad-hoc project work in a professional manner.
Any other duties as appropriate.
Skills & Experience Required
- Insurance experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract and identify key issues.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment, with good motivational, organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical skills, with the ability to work accurately and showing attention to detail.
- Strong reporting capabilities.
Who are Davies Group?
A specialist professional services and technology firm working in partnership with leading insurance, highly regulated and global businesses, with a global team of more than 4,000 professionals operating across the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada & Bermuda.
Rewards and Recognition
We embrace innovation and run an annual competition available for all colleagues to submit their ideas. 2021’s top 10 finalists will travel to Nashville in Tennessee, USA where they will pitch their ideas to our investors, HGGC. The winner will receive funding to bring their idea to life, as well as rewards for the runners up, some of our colleagues have moved across into brand new positions to further develop their ideas/projects!
Other benefits include:
- Premium Headspace membership – teaching mindfulness, meditation and wellbeing, for more information click here.
- Leadership, training & support for professional qualifications.
- Development programmes & institute memberships.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- A number of discounts - short term car insurance, the Guardian newspaper, National Tyre & Autocentre and more
Are you a Davies Person?
All Davies Group employees need to be able to demonstrate our Big IDEA;Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire. It is essential all employees embed these behaviours in line with their job role.