Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join their expanding digital communications company.
Warrington Based – National Travel
Full Time, Permanent Role
Salary: OTE £26,000 - Dependent on Experience
Over the past 30 years, our client has evolved into the one of the UK’s leading installation and maintenance companies, providing pioneering technologies, systems, and services to private and public sector companies.
They are looking for a Field Installation Engineer to work on the installation and maintenance of TV Hospitality Systems around the UK.
Travel and overnight stays will be required, though full expenses will be covered. A company vehicle is also provided.
Your daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all allocated jobs are accomplished on time and in a cost-effective manner.
- Going the extra mile to offer outstanding customer experience.
- Using our online work allocation system to complete jobs fully, including all parts used.
- Working closely with, and training, your assistant engineer to develop their skills.
- Ensuring that Company Quality and Health & Safety standards are met.
- Communicating effectively with a broad range of clients at all levels.
- Communicating with your manager, colleagues, and the office with professionalism.
- Completing administration tasks accurately and on time.
This is not a 9 to 5 role. Flexibility, hard work and a willingness to travel is essential, together with the ability to think on your feet and go the extra mile to put the customer experience at the heart of everything you do.
The ideal Candidate
The client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude who will be able to take responsibility as lead engineer.
Knowledge and experience of MATV, SMATV ort IRS are desirable, but training will be provided for the right candidate.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills, initiative and a professional attitude.
- The ability to work individually with little supervision or as part of as team.
- Good IT skills and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of different products day to day.
- An interest in technology.
- An understanding of Health & Safety requirements – though full training will be provided.
- Comfortable working at height – though full training will be given.
In return for your hard work our client offers the opportunity to diversify and learn new skills all the time.
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Overtime is paid for any hours over 8.5 per day at normal time.
Time and a half for Saturday work and double for Sunday working.
Our Client is an equal opportunities employer
How to apply for the Installation Engineerrole:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience include: Installation Engineer, TV Installation, Technology and Engineering, Computer and IT, Customer Service, Systems Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer.