Infrastructure Support Engineer, £32,000-£36,000Company profile:
You will be working as an Infrastructure support Engineer for a Not-for profit Charity based in Bristol.
The work you do will help ensure that the Networks and infrastructure of the organisation is kept up and running, allowing them to continue to provide the critical support they need to the residents in their care.
Your role as an Infrastructure Support Engineer will include:
- Solving more complex Helpdesk issues
- Carrying out IT support across multiple sites relating to servers, switches, and storage, including fault diagnosis and resolution
- Carrying out upgrades and maintenance to the IT Infrastructure
They're a truly lovely place to work, and have been voted as one of Bristol's based employers, that really care about their staff. You will be part of a friendly, inclusive team and get all the support and training you need to excel in your career.
Due to covid this role is fully remote, with the occasional visit to site as needed, however when it is safe to return to the office they are looking for someone who would like a blend of remote working and office based work.Necessary skills:
They offer a fantastic benefits package, including:
- 3+ years working within infrastructure support
- Experience with Virtualization, specifically Hyper-V
- Excellent knowledge of Switches
- Experience with Microsoft Servers
My client is reviewing CVs this week, if you are interested please click apply now to forward me an up to date copy of your CV.
- Salary between 32,000-£36,000, with a rise at the 12 month mark at the bottom end of the salary
- Pension contribution up to 7.5%
- 27 Days holiday, not including bank holidays
- Life Insurance as standard
- WFH flexibility
- Excellent training oppurtunities
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.