IBM or Oracle Senior Licensing Consultant (UK & US)
Smart Recruit Online
6 days ago
Founded in 2011, the Livingstone Group are a private equity backed, global powerhouse helping clients to optimise and manage their IT, software and cloud investments to minimising risk and spend.
Our position as Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Asset Managed Services (SAM) was recently confirmed based on our vision and operational excellence making us an employer of choice. This great accolade is evidence of of our commitment to expand in the global ITAM and SAM market, giving more opportunity for growth and devlopment for our people's careers.
The business employs around 150 experts and has offices in the UK, US and The Netherlands providing the intelligence global clients use to govern their digital transformation journeys, including many Fortune 500 organisations.
Our Operations and Customer Delivery Teams are at the heart of our business, ensuring we deliver a seamless service to the global companies we work with, managing their IT and Software Assets.
We have a new opportunites for an IBM or Oracle Senior Licensing Consultants to join us in both the UK and US to join our growing team.
Playing an active part in the success of Livingstone IBM or Oracle Senior Licensing Consultant UK and US will be accountable for looking after key customer accounts across Livingstone.
The purpose of the role will be to work closely and support the Managing Consultant and other members of the team and have expertise in IBM or Oracle software vendors.
The role can be fully-remote and based within either the UK or Netherlands or US but the candidate must have the right to work in the appropriate country.
- Customer service - Ensuring a high level of quality and delivery for technical delivery of services assigned to Livingstone customers.
- Consultancy requirements - Analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions and mitigation activities as required
- License position reports - Effective preparation and delivery of executive reporting to customer stakeholders
- Key customer accounts - Identification, management and reporting of risk & cost transformation/innovation activities in order to deliver tangible benefits
- Customer stakeholders - Building strong relationships to ensure that the Livingstone service is delivered to the highest standards
- Subject matter expert - Support the wider team in the delivery of Livingstone Services and across Livingstone
- Vendor Licensing Review Methodologies - Create and maintain across the whole function
- Training - Prepare, organise and deliver training programmes across the Department and wider organisation
- Centre of Excellence - Identifying improvements to develop services
- Continuous Personal Development - Learning new skills, technologies, methodologies and changes to License models to improve knowledge.
We offer a great package including: - Flexible / Remote Working Competitive salary Great benefits package with Private Vitality Healthcare Unlimited Paid Time Off Health and wellness initiatives Days off for Charity & Volunteering Leading Industry Training and Development Cycle to Work
We have a forward thinking culture and offer 'Smart Working' which means that you may have the opportunity to work remotely and office based several days per week, with some flexibility in agile hours and working patterns.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge/expertise in either IBM or Oracle Vendor Licensing Methodology
- Working knowledge of software licensing models, metrics and calculations covering a number of Software Vendor
- Experience of working within or for Blue Chip Companies including engaging with management teams
- Experience of performing and delivering software asset management (SAM)
- Experience of the impact of hardware infrastructure including virtualisation on software licensing
- Contract analysis expertise and a working knowledge of contract, financial and procurement technology
- Excellent level of communication skills including the ability to present to both internal and external stakeholders in both technical and non-technical language.
- ITIL v3
- Negotiation and influencing skills
The leading independent, global provider of Software and Cloud Portfolio Management and Optimization services.
If the Livingstone Way people first culture with our values We Commit, We Collaborate, We Inspire and We Innovate resonates with you, drop us a line to apply with your CV, current salary and notice period.
Senior Licensing Consultant | Senior | Licensing | Consultant | Licensing Consultant | Oracle | IBM | SAM | Software Asset Management | Key customer accounts | Customer Stakeholders | Customer Service | Consultancy Requirements | Vendor Licensing |