Elevation Recruitment Group are working with a specialist manufacturer who are currently looking to appoint a HSE Manager to cover multiple sites within the group.
The HSE Manager will support employees across the company in promoting a positive culture through strong leadership and utilisation of best practices. With a range of products and processes across their sites, the business are looking for an experienced HSE Manager that has a hands on approach that is confident delivering training and implementing new and innovative ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Working cross functionally to ensure ongoing management of ISO14OO1 & ISO45001
* Ensuring compliance with all legal requirements and group standards, following best practice methodology to achieve continuous improvement
* Providing guidance and support to the management team and employees in the identification, assessment, control and resolution of workplace risks
* Providing HSE data and statistics in relation to the site
* Supporting in the development and roll out of internal health & safety procedures and strategies
* Keeping up to date with current health & safety legislation and developments within the profession
* Liaising with the relevant authorities where required
I am extremely keen to speak to individuals with the following skill set:
* Hold a NEBOSH Certificate
* Management of ISO45001 and ISO14001 standards
* Stable permanent employment in a manufacturing led career
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.