Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
Here at Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, these range from banks, retail chains, and leisure venues through to corporate offices.
Our employees play an integral role in making people feel safe.
Securitas is encouraging and empowering diversity & inclusion in the workplace and has been recognised with both UK SuperBrand and UK Top Employer awards for 2019/20.
Securitas are redefining the way that Security Officers are perceived within the security sector and unlike other security companies, we are driving solutions that combine people technology and knowledge rather than just static guarding.
We are establishing a reputation that is second to none as we integrate with the operations teams within hundreds of high profile companies.
The role of HR & Tupe Advisor
provides a high level of support to the HR Team.
You will be providing professional, responsive HR Advice to the business, ensuring decisions made are compliant with our procedures, policies and employment legislation, driving best practice.
You will also be helping the HR team and the business with management information in relation to Employee Relations whilst overseeing the Project Management of transfers in and out under TUPE and at the same time managing and maintaining policies and procedures.
In this varied role, you will manage the HR mailbox, issue new contracts of employment, set up new starters on internal systems and process personal detail changes.
Although demanding, this role will allow you to manage your own caseload and demonstrate your exemplary organisation skills and customer service skills engaging with internal customers, candidates and new employees.
Essential SkillsWhat you will bring to be a HR & Tupe Advisor:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Adapts to the team and builds team spirit
- Listens, consults others and communicates proactively
- Works cooperatively with internal customers
- Challenges in appropriate manner
- Is able to demonstrate persuasive behaviours
- HR experience in dealing with employment legislation, employee relations, change, and people management
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and displays a positive 'can do' attitude
- English & Maths GCSE A* - C or equivalent
- Previous experiece in a advisory capacity
- Competent in Microsoft Office and experience of working with HR systems
- 5 Year checkable employment history
- Right to Work in the UK
Presenting and Communicating Information:
- Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback
- Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Own transport due to restricted public transport available
- Tupe experience
- Health & Safety at Work
About CompanySecuritas Benefits:
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity
, and Helpfulness
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
Join the Securitas Team today!