Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnering with one of their leading clients to recruit a HR Shared Services Advisor. The role will be a mix of providing ER advice and guidance to managers, supporting on volume ER cases in this fast-paced unionised environment.
To be suitable for this role, you should ideally be able to demonstrate experience and capability in dealing with a range of complex ER cases. You will have ideally worked within a manufacturing, logistics, FMCG or similarly fast paced commercial environment. You should be able to demonstrate successful and effective relationships with managers, effectively communicating and influencing managers where necessary. You should also be highly competent in employment law and legislation.
The role will include:
- Provide advice and support to senior managers in all aspects of employee relations, in particular complex ER cases
- First point of call for telephone and email advice on ER queries from Managers and employees
- Work closely with senior managers to develop their capability dealing with HR issues
- Maintain and develop good relationships with Union Reps and the company to ensure union agreements are collaborative including day to day liaison with Union Representatives regarding ER cases
- Provide advice to line managers on managing employees with long term illnesses/absence, support with potential capability dismissals and Occupational Health
- Ensure managers updated with legislative changes and interpreting changes on the business
-The role will also involve regular project work
Ideally you will be CIPD qualified with a strong knowledge of employment legislation. You will be required to work autonomously and be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, as well as a personable and friendly attitude.
Please get in touch for more details.