Brandon Hire Station offers the youngest hire fleet in the industry with a wide range of high quality supporting equipment to a broad customer base both regionally and nationally.
Attracting the best people supports our aims of exceeding our customers’ expectations and enhancing shareholder value. As well as developing and promoting talent from within the business, our recruitment practices are designed toattract the very best from the pool of available talent.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a forward thinking, industry leading business? Can you offer a ‘can do’ attitude? If so, look no further!
We currently have an opportunity for a Hire Controller to join our busy branch. You will be the first line of contact for customers, over the counter and on the telephone so customer service skills and an excellent phone manner is essential.
Reporting into the Branch Manager, you will provide support in all areas of internal sales, working with the internal sales teams completing hire transactions, stock takes and administration tasks. If required, you may also be asked to assist with covering deliveries and collections, test and run equipment and repair referrals.
Experience & skills required
- Knowledge of hire industry desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of equipment desirable not essential
- Knowledge of local area
- Valid driving licence
- Keyboard skills and some basic system knowledge in order to run the various branch reports
- Telephone skills are also key
- Basic Word, Excel and Outlook Skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary & benefits
- COVID secure working environment
- Save as You Earn scheme
- Free hire of equipment
- Employee discount scheme for a number of well-known communications brands
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!