Highways Project Coordinator - also keen to hear from NRSWA Streetworks Coordinator's
Bristol - ideal for those based Somerset, Bath, Avonmouth or Swindon
Salary / Benefits:
£28,000 to £33,000 (Depending on experience) plus company benefits.
A highly respected and expanding South West civils contractor with over 25 years of experience in the area. The business have a number of contracts/frameworks within the South West based from their Bristol office.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- NRSWA / Streetworks act knowledge / qualification
- Traffic Management knowledge / qualification
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience of coordinating highways projects for a contractor
- Highways Operations Coordinator / Highways Projects Coordinator / Highways Projects Administrator position.
- Company based in Bristol, with projects around the South West Region
- Growing contractor who have been established over 25 years.
- You will coordinate Maintenance, Gully Cleansing, Street Works, Response Works and Emergency Crews in the Bristol area.
- You should have good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks Act (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA). You will need to be a strong communicator as you will be liaising with contractors, colleagues and members of the public on a regular basis.
- Hours 7am - 5pm, full time.
- Full job description can be sent on request
- Good long term opportunity
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.