Health and Safety Manager
30+ days ago
Job descriptionJob Title:
Health and Safety Manager, also keen to hear from SHEQ Manager's or HSQE Manager's
Newport ideal for those based around South Wales, Cardiff, Swansea or Bristol
Salary / Benefits:
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus car and excellent company benefits package
Navartis is working with an award winning large contractor who operate in the construction sector and have projects in building, civil engineering and utilties. They have been established nearly 60 years, turnover more than £250 million.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience working for a contractor
- Experience on infrastructure and civil engineering projects
- Chartered / CMIOSH
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Utilities / Water / Highways sector experience
HSQE / SHEQ Manager Position
- Large contractor
- Civil Engineering sector projects nationally around Wales
- South Wales / Home based position
- You should be fairly flexible on travel around Wales and should be used to planning your own work load.
- Opportunity to work on some prestigious projects
- You will be responsible for Health and Safety for your business unit and manage your business units team of advisors across Wales.
- You will ensure the company are compliant with safety legislation, provide advice to employees and conduct audits and assessments.
- You should have great communication and personal skills
- Permanent position with a good package on offer
- Full job description on request
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.