Health and Safety Advisor, would also be keen to hear from SHEQ Advisor's or HSQE Advisor's
North Wales ideal for those based around Chester, Wirral, Bangor or Rhyl
Salary / Benefits:
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus car and excellent company benefits package
Navartis is working with an award winning large contractor who operate in the construction sector and have projects in infrastructure, civil engineering and utilities. They have been established nearly 60 years, turnover more than £250 million.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience working for a contractor ideally main contractor
- Experience on infrastructure projects
- Grad / Tech / CM IOSH
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Utilities / Water / Highways sector experience
HSQE / SHEQ Advisor Position
- Large contractor
- Regional role on projects in the North Wales area
- You should be fairly flexible on travel around North Wales
- Opportunity to work on some prestigious civil engineering and infrastructure projects
- You will be responsible for Health and Safety on the sites in the region
- You will ensure the company are compliant with safety legislation, provide advice to employees and conduct audits and assessments.
- You should have great communication and personal skills
- Permanent position with a good package on offer
- Full job description on request
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.