WHO ARE YOURPARKINGSPACE?
Do you want to join a company who are trusted by over 1 million drivers in the UK, have recently been featured on Sky News and are in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of Britain's fastest-growing private technology companies?
Look no further!
Think of Airbnb, but for parking!
YourParkingSpace is an online marketplace and parking reservation service for drivers looking to find and pre-book parking in the UK. The platform features over 350,000 privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces which are available to book by the hour, day or month on a subscription basis. We recently secured a £5 million investment from Pelican Capital, which will kickstart our next phase of growth - It’s an exciting time to join the team!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
- Lead and motivate the team to ensure they’re giving the best service possible
- Create and implement new workflows, fix broken workflows, and act as a bridge between product and tech for any product issues / bug resolutions
- Manage the productivity and performance of the Customer Service team on a day to day basis
- Ensure that SLA’s are being met, and that the team are contributing towards the goals of the business
- High involvement in the recruitment, training and ongoing development of Customer Service Executives
- Acting as the final point of contact for any escalations which the team have been unable to resolve themselves
- Regular reporting on team successes, scheduling management meetings to discuss and evaluate milestones and progress
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Customer Service leader, who can bring new, innovative ideas and processes to our already established Customer Service team.
Skills required will be
- Proven ability to build out a customer service team
- Leadership experience
- Exceptional, clear concise and confident communication skills
- Willingness to challenge the way things are done
- Highly organised, able to manage their own workload and that of their team
- Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Joining a great, growing company with career opportunities
- 22 days annual leave + an additional day off on your birthday
- Friendly working environment, located close to transport links
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme